New England Tech Vets (NETV) is a resource that supports U.S. Military Veteran hiring and retention objectives for employers, and is a collaboration of the Massachusetts High Technology Council, Monster, and our clinical advisor Home Base, a Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital program.
- Supports employer’s veteran hiring initiatives and veteran success in the civilian workforce by directly connecting veterans and employers via Tech Vets’ exclusive veteran career portal and talent database;
- Helps employers become veteran ready with best-in-class online training content and assessment tools to educate executives, recruiters and managers about veteran employees;
- Provides participating employers with the New England Tech Vets Veteran Ready Employer certification;
- Is the first and only “Veteran Ready” employer education program approved by the Massachusetts Department of Veterans Services (DVS) to enable qualified employers to support veteran retention and satisfy eligibility requirements for a newly-enacted Massachusetts veteran hiring tax credit; and
- Supports efforts to heal veterans’ “invisible wounds” of war as they transition civilian life.
View additional program details here.